Friday, October 31, 2008

Bad Dreams

I had a bunch of not fun dreams last night. Mostly they involved me not being able to find my way to the 405 from Rita's place (but it was Katie's in my dream), my mom having done a hit and run, bombs going off at Borders by my street and Jake, my family and I having to evacuate our apartment building. It was a lot of frustration and not being able to do anything. Not fun.

But I also had this random moment in the dream where Sandy, Chaplin and Harry came running up to us and I was petting Harry and said "We miss you, Harry." I just petted and hugged him for minutes in my dream. I had this feeling of I could get him back. My poor puppy. I miss him more today than I have in the past week. I think it's cause it felt like he was back for a few brief moments.

In other news: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home