Sunday, February 15, 2009

It breaks my heart

Darren always states things better than I ever could. Please, spread the love as much as you can and help us fight this idiocy.

It breaks my heart

18 thousand married couples in California face their unions being discredited and their relationships declared invalid because of a campaign of hate. Please take a moment to watch this peaceful statement and sign the petition if you feel as strongly as I do that this madness has got to stop.

I am a human being. I am male. I have brown hair. I have blue eyes. And I am gay. I was born with these characteristics and it's about time we stop punishing people for their genetic make up and accept that in 100 years time we will be as ashamed of how we treat differences in sexuality as we do about our horrible history of racism. People have been walking into registrary offices for an entire generation getting civil marriages that do not involve religion. Same sex partners simply want the same rights as every other human being in the free wold. To marry the person they love.
With love in my heart..
xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home