Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Was Gonna Date This Thing But Then I Realized That's Redundant

Wow this font is FUG

Oh God, that's so much better.


Ooh colors!


Okay, okay, I'm done. What can I say? Shiny new blog and options, I get distracted. Though apparently not so new cause I've had this for years, I just never had a use for it. Well I've got a use now! Here I go! What the fuck am I replying to?


Oh right.


Should we do a fancy summary thing?


Last Time on Hey Jake, I'm Blogging: Jessica discussed her frustration at trying to find the re-release of Animorphs #8 while throwing out vlogbrothers references like they're going out of style. Jake replied with Obi-Wan and Demona and some words and stuff. ...this isn't working for me. We'll need to discuss an intro thing.


The problem with taking inspiration from a vblog and trying to translate it in to a a blog blog is that a lot of things like intros and so forth don't work as well if they're just written.  This make me wonder how much of an 'introduction' each of our posts actually need. I guess what it comes down to is am I writing this blog just for you - Jake aka one of my bff's - or for some poor soul that might stumble across this blogging experiment and wonder what it's all about. I guess we can create a post where we explain in detail what this is all about and then link to it every time, but honestly, I'm writing this for us so there's that.


I gotta say, it feels weird starting another blog considering that I now have a facebook, twitter, tumblr, livejournal, myspace, pinterest AND Blogspot that I'm planning on updating. Well, I don't update myspace anymore but I will never delete it because Darren Hayes commented on one of my pictures. Though I guess that's going to be lost forever because I can't remember my goddamn log-in info to get in to MySpace to link to the amazingness that was Darren's comment on one of my photos. See, this just makes me wanna go around the internet and try and move everything in to one convenient location. I hate having things scattered everywhere (a fact you'd never guess looking at my room) but I can't think of a good way to gather it all together. For a while I started to pull  all my journal entries + recieved comments into a word document, a project that I might start again now that I've remembered it. 


I also feel weird having my whole sorta history out on the interwebs. I mean, anyone can see how weird I was before I matured. Just take a look at my first ever deadjournal entry:


This is my first entry...EVER!!! HAHAHA! Well, I'm not that great when it comes to updating journals, but maybe this will be different cause I'm always on the computer anyway. Hmmm...I hope so. 

Um, okay, I guess that sounds kinda familiar

Well, a lot of stuff has happened lately. One of my best on-line friends and her sister came to visit me and I'm having so much fun! At first I was a bit worried that they wouldn't like me or my family but it all seems to be working out just fine!

It went so well that she lives down the street from me now. Mwahahaha!

Oh OH!!! I met Todd Nauck (artist for Young Justice)! He's so great and wonderful! I love that man! He drew me a picture of Robin! Robin... *Drool!* He was sooooo nice! Granted, I was incredibly nervous (not as nervous as my 2 friends though) and didn't talk for the longest time but eventually I loosened up and even asked for "a quick sketch of Robin" and he gave me a complete picture!! I almost died! I woof you Nauck!

Well that's just...I don't get excited over comics anymore...I'm totally not in love with Robin anymore...I've matured...I've moved on...STOP LOOKING!

...must...


....resist...



 



 

I tried...

Best wishes!

Jess

PS - I'm on my laptop so I don't have my my Homestuck bookmark. I'll start keeping track of that next entry.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home